Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Ambar" Blog...


Hello! Today I going talk you about a classmate`s blog, I have chosen the blog called “AMBAR”, this belongs to Constanza Perez. She has got twelve posts in total and she has written alls post that we must write each classroom.
Her blog is like she, because is not so bright but either is so simple, is… how we could say… “normal”, without a particular style.
The post that I like best is one that she talked about her initial practice experience at School “República de Alemania” when we wrote about our “favorite photograph” and she chose one where are three smiling boys of this school. I like too this picture because seem a professional photograph without color. And is really very interesting the information that I know about this college thanks to tell us Constanza because now we know that she had a bad experience in this place, she was with bad teachers, difficult students and most of them with a poor quality of life. But the thing that more worries to Constanza are that teachers and personnel of this school are not very committed whit the students.
I think that she should focus on more in grammatical expressions because she writes with simple tenses, but really I don`t know so much about it, then I can`t speak about how she can improve it.
Finally the posts are very interesting, and in general I like her blog.

3 comments:

  1. "Ambar" interesting name for one blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. In general Constanza Perez is very special for all that she make, and this is very interesing!

    I like so much her pictures, are very professional, and is caracteristic of her that she like so much the black&white!

    good job my friend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete