Thursday, June 10, 2010

My favourite Photograph ^^


Hi! Today I going to talk you about my favourite photograph, it was taken by my dad during a Christmas Day when I was six years old in 1996. I like this picture because my mother loves it too, it is always in her purse and she put it in the Christmas tree each year. I remember exactly when my dad take it because my brother, my sister and me was very anxious waiting for Santa Claus and we were not wanted to move of the Christmas tree jajaja... then my dad said us that would be a good idea take a photograph because we always was fighting and this day we was playing nicely and wearing our new clothe that mom bought for us for each Christmas.

In the picture is our small Christmas tree that was armed and decorated by we three and our mother and my dad put the play of lights. My sister and I (when we were smaller) always made adornments of decoration and for this year we made angels of paper that mum put in the middle of the tree.

Really is a nice keepsake for me and when my dad gave this photograph to my mom she loved it immediately. Also it brings memories to me of the old house that we had when we lived in Renca. I liked these house so much because it had a big patio and in the back part there had two rooms were my sister and me was all day playing together. Because when I watch this photography I would like have the six years of age that I was for that Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. paaaaaame!! it´s very beutiful this photograh with your bothers .
    I love your face is all happy!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Natalia, it´s a beatiful picture, and the reasons why you chose it are really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend!!!!!!! my picture is about the christmas too!!!!! but your picture is very beautiful, and you with your brother and your sister looks very happy! jajaja in my picture I was crying but is funny for me! you have to see it!

    congratulations about your picture, is very lovely and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so tender picture Pame!

    Beautiful family!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photograph. Of the memory!
    Still you have that smile of prank, jajaj

    I see you, bye :)

    ReplyDelete