Thursday, June 3, 2010

My sister... my best friend!!


Hi! Today I am going to talk you about my best friend. Firstly, is need to mention that is very difficult for me speak about one person like my best friend because I haven´t a lot of friends and I don´t accustomed to speak many about me and what I feel. However I have best partners with those who I talk for hours without boring to us and we laugh so much.

If now I have to refer me to a person who I consider my best friend I think that I must choose to my sister. I think that she is the person who knows me more. She is two years minor than me and we are really very united. We have no many things in common, in fact we have a very different personality, but however we always talk about what happen to us, although we fight so much but we always forget our differences and we try to solve our problems. We spend a lot of time talking about ours preoccupations, ours dreams, ours situations of each day and many things more that make of my sister a person very important in my life who really I love.

We have always slept in the same bedroom, this is sometimes not good because we fight for example about what we like show in television or if one like sleep with the ignited light or keep the window open, etc. But we are accustomed to sleep together and it is very funny too.

I don´t like remember about a big argument between us because this has been one or twice but for situations very complicated for my sister and me in our life.

In school time we don´t talk so much because ours timetables are very different and we see ourselves only at night. But in holidays we are always together and she do things that I like and I also do things that she like.

I love my sister and is very difficult for me to imagine my life without her.

8 comments:

  1. It´s really great that your sister is your best friend. Most of the people think that sisters are fighting all the time so is very cool what you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me too,I never imagine my life without my brother

    KISSES PAMELITA

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful picture with your sister Maritza (L), she is a very kind and lovely person how you! and you are very similar!!! Maritza = Pamela Junior!! ajajaj xD, you are lucky if your sister is your best friend because me and my sister have the worst bad relation in the world! ajajaja kisses my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister is my best friend too. Is the best, because you can stay with she when you want!

    =)
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajajaja about my boyfriend??? Carlos is not my boyfriend, is my BESTfriend ajajajaj




    Vanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o is the class-gmail!!! I'm sorry! ajajaj my new name is Valentina Ulloa...xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really wonderful. I would have liked to have near brothers.

    An immense hug
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sister is your best friend!! That´s great! I have a good relation with my sister, but I don´t think that compares with you relation with your sister!Good for you!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete