Thursday, May 27, 2010

Skills in my area of study...


Hi! Today I’m going to talk you about the main skills in my area of study. Firstly, like a future professional education I think that is very important for us be motivated and have real interest in this area. Also is very important develop different skills that let us have a good hold in our pedagogical practice. For example be patient, creative and enthusiastic to attract student’s attention and of this way improve the education, generating students whit wants to learn. This is very important because many times the fail school is connected with the methods of education developed by teachers and a good teacher must be able to recognize the principal problems of student when they are learning.
Other skills we must take into account that are to have always like objective to improve the quality of education being something really necessary today in the educational system and for stimulate the equal of opportunities especially in school that belong at the municipal system.
In my opinion the skills that are inborn by who choose work in this area are the enthusiastic and motivation. Also is inborn (in the career that I study) to have a special connection whit children and be patient…very patient. And skills that are learnt are principally doing connection between the elements of the theory that we learn in the University with the capacity to apply this in the practice, for example to recognize a learning problem.
I think that in the University, we don`t acquired the skill necessaries to be a good professional because this University only are interesting in the investigation area and we hardly ever have subjects that let us develop a good class. Would be appropriate for us have subjects of didactic and first aid.
Finally because all mentioned I believe that I don`t really prepares for my work wise but maybe whit practice I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. yes, the motivation is very important in this hard job! but with love for children, all is possible!

    your picture is very beautiful...I take it!

    kisses..


    Vanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderfol picture pame
    I´m according with you I love this career

    ReplyDelete