Thursday, April 15, 2010

"BBC LEARNING ENGLISH"

Today I visited the page www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/ . This page offers us many categories to developing diferents activities to learning English.
I chose Quizzes category and the game that I play was Wordmaster. This game is very funny because you can practise your vocabulary; you only have to put the words to fill the blank spaces and finally you will can read the complete sentence.
This game has three levels: easy, medium and difficult and in each one you have to game against the clock because you have to try to achieve the maximize point score. Also you can see the definition about the word and finally you will listen the complete sentence to practise your pronunciation.
This activity was very useful for me because let me learn English practicing vocabulary, expressions in a diversity of sentences, and practice listening that is very difficult for me. I recommend this website for all who like learn English even from the house.

4 comments:

  1. woow the wordmaster a little dificult ,but ThAT activity was very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad =( i posted you but the comment was erasing, so i was say you that i was funny with the game called "wordmaster", but i try to play and win in other games but i lost...
    this is a better form to learn the english.

    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Difinitely learn of this way is very fun! I would like play that game in other opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pame..
    wow I saw you very entertained with this web site...

    You can learn english easily!!!

    ReplyDelete