Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Favourite film: "Legally Blonde"


Hi! Today I am going to speak about my favourite film. This is “Legally Blonde” an American comedy directed by Robert Luketic. I saw this film for the first time when I was twelve years old on 2003, two years after of his premiere.
I remember this film was very exciting for me since beginning until the end because the history of her main character, a bubbly sorority girl, “Elle Woods” was funny in all moment.
I love the complot of this film, Elle, a blonde woman that live in California, is very beautiful, very popular and one of the best in her specialty “fashion design” but her live changes when her boyfriend left her because she is not very seriously for her. In this moment Elle decides to apply for Harvard to become a law student where her boyfriend will be studying the same.
In the University Elle is humiliated for her teacher and for her classmates principally for her aspect. However she never changes her personality and this is that I like. Then Elle demonstrates that is able to resolve a case and her boyfriend admits he underestimated Elle, and wants her back, but Elle rejects him, having come to prefer her new career and don’t like be with a stupid.
Finally the film shows Elle graduates from Harvard and I love this part because she says the importance of believe in yourself.

3 comments:

  1. hi pame
    i watched this film but not completed.
    is a funny and good film.
    if you like the romantic comedys I recommend to see "the ugly truth".

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja

    this is very funny! because this film remember me when you start to talk with Kaviria with a very strange voice (how Elle Woods); but I think that this is a very good film. I saw this films thousand of times in the TV channels, and I think that it's stupid and inteligent in the same time, but the end moral of the movie is great and very useful to some girls that feel unable!


    congratulations my friend!!!


    kisses


    Vanne cea

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaja this film is cool! xDD

    bye!! =)

    ReplyDelete