Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chile Education


When I heard speak about Chile Education, I think immediately in the unequal education and in the differences between education acquired in a private school, a municipal school and the subsidized private schools (a kind of school is a private school that receives aid from the government). Were the major difference is the quality of education.
Well, however I think that if in our country the education is compulsory, good education must be a right, not an option that only few children can receive.
I believe that the mains problems we need to solve are connected with the formation of the professionals of the education, and here is our role like a futures teacher. Also I think that is very important the education acquired in the first grades principally at kindergarten or playgroup, where children learn the basic, for example learn how to communicate.
In my own experience, I studied in subsidized private schools during thirteen years, and always in Catholics schools for girls. The education was good, but not excellent because these kinds of establishment prefer to educate in values and spends a lot of time in religion activities.
I don`t know specifically about any projects to considerably improve the Chilean education, however I think that is very pressing to improve the quality of education and offer equal opportunities for who would like access to good superior education.

3 comments:

  1. I think the same thing! And you know that we must to work for change the society and the injustice on chilean education!

    I expect that we work in the same way in the future and we can share our experiences for improve the education work!


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. pame with your ideas can be a best world and change the education in your country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still go to church?
    Have you thought of a particular sector where you would like to work in the future?

    ReplyDelete